Hey guys, hope you all are well. Today our topic will be “music”, here are the questions:
- What kind of music do you like? When and where do you usually listen to it? Can you concentrate on other things when you are listening to music?
- Are you a good singer? Can you play a musical instrument? If so, what do you play? How long have you been playing? Are you good at it? Can you read music? If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be?
- Do you enjoy music videos? Have you ever wanted to participate in the shooting of one?
- Do you think your favorite music twenty years from now will be the same as it is today? Do you agree that music the person listens to can tell a lot about them?
- Have you ever been to a concert? Have you ever been to a rock concert? Have you ever been to an orchestra concert? How a live concert makes you feel?
- If you were a song, what song would you be and why? Is there any kind of music that you hate?
And as usual some phrases:
- Like a broken record: used to describe someone who tells the same story or information again and again.
- Toot your own horn/Blow your own trumpet: these expressions have the same use and meaning. They are used to describe someone who brags or boasts about themselves and their accomplishments.
- Blow the whistle/ whistle blower: this is the name of a person who quietly tells the authorities of illegal or criminal activities that are happening. To give information about those who are responsible.
- All that jazz: this is a way to summarize everything related or similar to what you are talking about. It is a similar use to ‘etc.’.
- Carry a tune: to be able to accurately sing a melody or song.