Today I want to suggest you talking about travelling.
Here are some questions for our discussion.
- Do you like travelling? Do you prefer travelling abroad or around Russia?
- Why do people travel?
- Have you ever been abroad? If so, where?
- What is your favourite country and why? Have you ever been there?
- Do you prefer to travel alone or in a group? Why?
- What countries would you like to visit? Why?
- What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been to?
- If you had unlimited budget for a trip (one trip, you can choose only one country), where would you go?
Here are some idioms about travelling:
To hit the road – to start a trip
To travel light – to have a travelling when you take only necessary things; to travel with a few things
Tourist trap – a place or is popular among tourists and attracts millions of people
Cover a lot of ground – to go a long way.