Hope you feel well! Let’s discuss today environment and its problems:
- Do you like spending time in nature? What’s your favorite spot: lake/sea/woods etc?
- Do you personally think that recycling is important? Did you consider improving the ways of recycling in your family?
- Do you think cars should be banned from city centers? What positive and negative impact would it bring?
- Who do you think is more responsible for pollution, individual people or the government? Explain.
- Do think global warming is real? Do you think this is an effect of pollution? Are you worried about it?
- Which is more important, increasing people’s standard of living, or protecting the environment?
- Who do you think is more responsible for pollution, individual people or the government?
- biodegradable – able to decay naturally and harmlessly.
- deforestation – the cutting down of trees in a large area; the destruction of forests by people.
- disposable products – describes an item that is intended to be thrown away after use.
- endangered species – endangered birds/plants/species animals or plants which may soon not exist because there are very few now alive.
- greenhouse effect – an increase in the amount of carbon dioxide and other gases in the atmosphere which is believed to be the cause of a gradual warming of the surface of the Earth.
- renewable energy – describes a form of energy that can be produced as quickly as it is used.