Today let’s discuss today plans.
- Do you plan your life in detail, or do you prefer not to make plans? Why?
- What long-term plans do you have? Think about the next few years or even further. What about short-term ones?
- Do you consider yourself a spontaneous person? What kind of things do you do suddenly? Do you often make impulse purchases, or do you think carefully when buying something?
- Failing to plan is planning to fail. Do you agree with this statement?
- Do you have special techniques for planning? What do you use to help you plan? A smart phone application?
- Have you ever planned a party, wedding, or other event? How well did the event go?
- When you travel, do you plan where you will go, what you will see, and what you will eat? On the other hand, do you prefer to take each day as it comes?
- sounds like a plan
- Best-laid plans go astray – when something ends poorly or differently than expected, despite preparations for success.
- Go with a plan
- so crazy (that) it might actually work – Having a very feasible or plausible chance of succeeding, despite being exceptionally unconventional
- (Do Something) By the Book – accordingly to the plan
- In the fullness of time – eventually, when appropriate